Now our tunes are available for download on
CD baby and on iTunes, Apple Music and Spotify!
We hope you enjoy.
Download the whole CD for $15.00
If you would like an actual, in the flesh CD,
we can mail you one!
Please email us at:
ABOUT THE TUNES
- Hey Stranger (Andrew Marlin) We learned this from Mandolin Orange who we saw live at the Neptune theater in Seattle. This is Rizley and Ellie’s favorite band.
- Winder Slide (Joe Larose) This is a tune we learned from Rayna Gellert that was originally taught to Annie and Ellie by their dad.
- Emmylou (First Aid Kit) This tune Ruby brought to the band from her favorite band First Aid Kit. We all got to see them at the Moore Theatre in Seattle for Ruby's birthday in 2017.
- She Left Me Standing On The Mountain (Alton Delmore) Ruby, Hatcher, and Rizley fell in love with this tune after listening to it on Tatiana Hargreaves' CD.
- Brookdale Road (Annie Davis) Annie wrote this in 2015 while driving through orchards and fields near her grandfather's home, on Brookdale Road r after he died.
- Only the Lonely (Hazel Dickens) We learned this song from Fog Horn.
- Willow on the Lake (Rayna Gellert) The band fell in love with Rayna Gellert’s music at Fiddle Tunes and learned this tune from one of her CDs.
- Paradise (John Prine) Rizley and Hatcher grew up falling asleep to their dad singing this tune.
- The Warden (Felix Hatfield, Gill Landry) Riz brought this tune to the band after learning it from the Old Crow Medicine Show CD, Remedy. Originally Hatch was to sing this tune on the CD but the day they were going to record it he had a cold and his voice was changing and was unable to sing it, Ellie stepped in and magic happened.
- Peace & Quiet(Annie Davis) Annie wrote this in 2015 when she was 10 years of age. She named it Peace & Quite because when Annie was playing this tune her sister Ellie, yelled that she needed some peace and quite so she could study for a test .
- Hallelujah (Martha Scanlan) This song Rizley learned from a Reeltime Travellers’s CD that a friend gave him in elementary school and has remained a favorite.
- Sleepy Desert (Traditional) Annie brought this tune to the band after hearing it from Uncle Earl.